9:30am Adult Bible Study
10:30am Worship in Sanctuary
10:45am Steeple People for Children
6:30pm – 7:45pm TTT (Youth Group) – Grades 6-12
Child care available from 9:30am to 11:45am
View the CWR Year at a Glance
- Blessing of the Animals October 13 10:30 AM
- All Saints Sunday October 27 10:30 AM
- Life’s Transitions October 27 11:45 AM
- Holiday Bazaar, November 16, 10:00am-3:00pm
- Cleveland Messiah Chorus Dec 1 7:00 PM
- Singers Companye December 13 7:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Services Dec 24 3:00, 5:00 and 11:00 PM
- Steinway Master Pianist Gerardo Teissonnière Friday, January 31, 2020 7:00 PM
- Zeger Verhage and Wende van Nes February 21 7:00 PM
- Mission Trip to New Mexico June 27 – July 5, 2020
It’s No Mystery
There are reams of statistics that show mainline churches in America are shrinking. Church of the Western Reserve (CWR) is a mainline Presbyterian Church. Yet, we are growing steadily, year-by-year-by-year. Why is that happening?
First, we believe it’s because we relate the timeless teachings of Christ to the challenges of a modern world. We place great emphasis on being relevant to what’s going on in all of our lives today.
Second, we know life can be difficult, even cruel. At CWR, we address our daily challenges with strength because we are part of a community of believers rather than a group of strangers where everyone is their own silo.
Third, like any dynamic community, our members represent different views on various issues. We embrace and respect that no person is the same as any other person.
At the end of the day, the best way to describe CWR may be that we are a lively, interesting church family. Come and see for yourself. All are welcome.
BELIEVE in God
BECOME like Christ
Generosity • Kindness
Faith • Love • Service
Church of the Western Reserve proudly serves the Greater Cleveland area. Read what people from surrounding communities including Beachwood, Chagrin Falls, Chesterland, Gates Mills, Hunting Valley, Lyndhurst, Mayfield, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, Mentor, Moreland Hills, Novelty, Orange, Pepper Pike, Shaker Heights, Waite Hill, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills and Woodmere are saying.